Whether you're embarking on a new construction or renovating your existing home, there are many reasons to consider underfloor heating for your next project. Warmcoil has been involved in the installation of under carpet, under tile, under timber, in slab and inscreed heating systems for over 30 years. We offer affordable solutions for home owners, whether you're after heating for a single room or the whole house.
The Benefits of Underfloor Heating:
- Heat rises, so it makes sense to begin at the foundation - your floor - to provide ideal comfort for any room in the house, including bedrooms, bathroom, entry, kitchen, dining, family & rumpus rooms, laundry, toilet and hallways.
- Installation is suitable under tiles, slate, porcelain, timber, floating floors, laminate and carpet.
- Zoned individual control of each rooms heating, making it a cost-effective option.
- Solutions are customised on site, making it ideal for renovations.
- Can be wired into existing power supply.
- No change to floor construction.
- Compatible with all standard sub flooring materials.
- Long lasting and maintenance free.
- Allergy and asthma sufferer friendly.
Contact us for further information about our underfloor heating installations in Melbourne or fill out the form at the top of the page to Request a Quote.